DePaul students – Federal Reserve has immediate openings
The Federal Reserve located in the Loop at 230 S. LaSalle has multiple internships with an immediate start date! Both undergraduate and graduate students will be considered. International students who are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship may apply. These positions are 20-40 hours per week and will be coordinated with your class schedule.
- Software Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Database Developers
- Program Managers
- Tasks and Projects
Tasks and projects
- Create and maintain J2EE web applications on the Federal Reserve’s public financial services website (FRBServices.org)
- Participate in requirements gathering, working with internal Federal Reserve system offices
- Collaborate with project managers, business analysts, and other developers
- Participate in translating requirements to solution design
- Participate in all facets of application testing (Regression, Functional, Performance, User Acceptance, etc.)
Date: Thursday, October 20th
Time: 4:45 – 5:45PM
Place: CDM 924
Dress business casual and bring your resume.
Give your elevator speech to the hiring managers.