IT Service Desk Internship at Orbitz
A friend of the Foundation has made us aware of an internship opportunity at Orbitz Worldwide! This opportunity is at the company headquarters in downtown Chicago:
As an intern at Orbitz, you will receive unique opportunities to learn and grow. Our internship programming includes:
- Weekly presentations from senior leadership, including our CEO.
- The opportunity to present your work achievements back to senior leadership at the end of the program.
The Orbitz Worldwide internship requires a commitment of 40 hours per week. This position lasts 10 weeks, and may meet requirements for academic credit in your college internship program. Interns must reside in the Chicago, Illinois, area for the duration of the internship. This is a paid position.
- Willingness to take initiative and motivation to seek new learning opportunities.
- Good skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Interest in computer hardware and software.
- Some knowledge of Windows 7 preferred, not required.
- Good trouble-shooting, communication and customer service skills.
- Self motivated team player, but also able to take direction from team members.
- Excellent communications skills necessary.
- Driven, high energy individual with a sense of urgency.