Identification of Intern Opportunities
We work with the industry to identify meaningful intern opportunities. The intern positions must provide a solid learning experience for the student and provide value to the sponsor company. On the academic side, we work with graduate and undergraduate programs long with trade schools.
Our programs focus on creating a contract between the training institution, the student and the sponsor company. We are in continuous contact with the student to assure that they are gaining the necessary skills to create value in the career objectives. We also are in contact with the sponsor companies to assure that the student is living up to their end of the bargain. The intern programs are paid and unpaid, part time or full time summer and credit and non-credit.
Remember, applicants are required to join the Illinois Technology Foundation Student Technology Club. Membership is FREE. In addition applicants must have a LinkedIn profile.
We provide a variety of services to participating constituencies:
- If you are interested in an intern position, we will help you find one that fits your career objectives.
- If you are interested in creating an intern program, we will work with you in the development of an intern program.
- If you have an intern program, we will work with you in identifying candidates that fit your requirements.
- We will post your intern positions on our website.
- If you are looking to create an intern program at your school, we will help you develop and implement the program.
- If you already have a program in place, we will work with you in filling open intern positions via our industry contacts.